Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super T Hunt 63' T-BIRD

Hi Guys ,

As i'm said last post i will show u my next collection . The one and only Super T Hunt 63' T-BIRD. I got it last weeks near alor setar. Not much but still in great condition. I'm lucky to get it coz difficult to find here.


Hope i will get more T hunt or Super T Hunt$ in future. I will try to find it more after this maybe EXTRA to my friend in KL. If he read my post it will try my best to make " Mission Accomplish. Here i snap the photo . Enjoy !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey bro.. This is nice..
    Got any extra? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mushr00m for add my blog . I just have one TH$ 63' T-Bird . Extra for this i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro..
    anything can just email me
    mushl00m@gmail.com

    thanks bro..

    ReplyDelete